Map Search Tips and Tricks
If the tips below are just overwhelming, make your life easy, and go to the community page(s) you are interested in, I’ve already done the search for you. Just modify mine.
- When you see a “Quick Search box,” you Cannot Search by Subdivision (City, Address, Zip or MLS only).
- Use “REVISE SEARCH” to Create Your Search.
- For More Home Criteria click on “MORE CRITERIA” Link. Use the SCROLL BAR to see All Criteria.
- Use the “SUBDIVISION” Field to Search Retirement Communities. Do not use Planned Community Name.
- When Searching for Sun City, use both the “SUBDIVISION” Field and the “CITY” Field. If you don’t it will bring up all communities with Sun City in the name.
- When Searching for Corte Bella, use both the “SUBDIVISION” Field and the “CITY” Field. Subdivision is “Corte Bella” and City is “Sun City West“.
- When searching for Victory at Verrado, use “VERRADO VICTORY” as the Subdivision Name.
- Yes, you can search for Open Houses, Rentals and, Solds under More Criteria.