Map Search Tips and Tricks:
If the tips below are just overwhelming, make your life easy, and go to the community page(s) you are interested in, I’ve already done the search for you. Just modify mine.
- When you see a “Quick Search box,” you Cannot Search by Subdivision (City, Address, Zip or MLS only).
- Use “REVISE SEARCH” to Create Your Search.
- For More Home Criteria click on “MORE CRITERIA” Link. Use the SCROLL BAR to see All Criteria.
- Use the “SUBDIVISION” Field to Search Retirement Communities. Do not use Planned Community Name.
- When Searching for Sun City, use both the “SUBDIVISION” Field and the “CITY” Field. If you don’t it will bring up all communities with Sun City in the name.
- When Searching for Corte Bella, use both the “SUBDIVISION” Field and the “CITY” Field. Subdivision is “Corte Bella” and City is “Sun City West“.
- When searching for Victory at Verrado, use “VERRADO VICTORY” as the Subdivision Name.
- Yes, you can search for Open Houses, Rentals and, Solds under More Criteria.